- A tasty and healthy supplement from Denmark for your pet’s dry food, from fresh, never frozen, Norwegian salmon.
- Completely natural with no additives or preservatives. Cold-pressing ensures the maximum nutrient content.
- Gives your dog/cat a shiny, smooth, luxurious coat and reduces dandruff and shedding.
- Recommended by vets to help fight arthritis joint pain as well as skin allergies and gout.
- Reduces unwanted dog eye discharge.
Kronch cold-pressed salmon oil is made from 100% salmon with no unnatural additives or preservatives. It’s a delicious supplement to add to dry food that dogs can’t get enough of, and good news for them — it’s very healthy for them too.
Add this to otherwise uninspiring dry food and watch it become your dog’s delight.
Our product is made from fresh, never frozen Norwegian Salmon.
Because it’s cold-pressed, it has the highest nutrient content available. Cold-pressing is a gentle process that ensures that the oil never rises above 120 degrees and all of the nutrient content of the oil is retained.
With Kronch salmon oil you’ll really see the difference in your dog. It gives dogs a shiny coat that is soft and smooth to the touch.
It helps dogs with dry skin from skin allergies. It is also recommended to help alleviate joint pain from arthritis in older dogs.
Omega-3 fatty acids have many positive benefits for heart health as well as help prevent gout.
Kronch is a high quality imported product from Denmark, made by the Henne Pet Foods Company since 1989.